Brazil – Argentina
Palau d'Esports, Granollers. January 13, 15:00
When we talk of a Brazil-Argentina, in any sport, we are talking of a intense rivalry clash and tomorrow's match in the group phase will not be an exception. The Brazilians need the victory after their defeat versus Germany and will face an Argentinian side with a very high morale after theur narrow victory over Montenegro with a superb Diego Simonet.
- Diego Simonet scored 6 goals of 7 shots from the six meters line in his game versus Montenegro.
- Brazilian goalkeepers just saved 1/6 of the German wing shots.
- Brazil have only advanced once to the second phase (1999) in their ten appearances in a WCh.
Tunisia – Germany
Palau d'Esports, Granollers. January 13, 17:20
Germany have started the WCh firmly after their comfortable win over Brazil the day of their premiere. Tunisia, for their part, face their second match in their own "Tourmalet" of this beginning of the tournament. Kevin Schmidt and top scorer Weinhold: the players to follow in this game.
- In the 2005 WCh a Tunisian player was the top scorer of the tournament. He was Wissem Hmam with 81 goals.
- Silvio Heinevetter made 14 saves in his game versus Brazil
- Three gold, four silver and three bronze medals are the historical haul of the Mannschaft.
Montenegro – France
Palau d'Esports, Granollers. January 13, 19:30
Montenegro have a more difficult scenario after their fall versus Argentina. Now they will face the game versus one of the hot favourites to the title, the French national team, who suffered more than the expected to defeat Tunisia. Finally, Karabatic took the responsibility and made the difference.
- The Montenegrin goal must improve their records. Yesterday, there made 26% of saves between Mijatovic and Rajkovic.
- France hold on the old guard. Between Abalo (6), Karabatic (5) and Jerome Fernandez (6) there was more than the 50% of the Gauls' goals.
- Samuel Honrubia contributed to the come back versus Tunisia with a 100% of accuracy (3/3 goals).
Category: London 2012